Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Have you ever had one of those periods....

Where you feel like your uterus is going to fall out of your butt? And you're bleeding so much that you're pretty sure you just period-ed a baby? But there's no baby to be found. And then you freak out 'cause you're pretty sure you just had a miscarriage but there's no baby so then you're expecting some little flesh-blob to fall out of your vageen and you're afraid to take out your tampkin because what if something with fingernails comes out...

No? Just me....

Well.

This is awkward.

Sooo....

I went to Costco today, like I do, to get my B.C. and a huge box of diapers (for the kidlet, not me) and when I went to the food court to get my customary pizza and coke I got stuck in between the Most. Obnoxious. Girls. Ever. Three university girls in front of me, pretending to be poor while decked out from head to toe in Urban Outfitters entire inventory. And behind me, two wannabe gangster girls who thought that 'hella' made them hardcore? I don't know...that wasn't my issue with them. They just had no respect for my personal space. They were breathing on me. And kept bumping into me. And if I hadn't been so damned hungry I wouldn't have even waited but I'm period-y which = hungreh. So I waited. And dealt with it. 'Cause I'm a mom now, so I couldn't tell them how irritating they were and pick a fight 'cause that's immature. I'm super mature and stuff.

And then I got cheesy pizza right out of the oven and a cold coke and they were delicious even if my tummy hurts now. And this isn't a very good story, sorry. I feel like I'm not far enough into this blog to be rambling like this. (Also, did you know that I have another blog, where my true identity is revealed? Ooh...secrety. So you may already be reading me and didn't know it. *shock*)

Alright. I very well may end up deleting this, but it's a placeholder until I think of something worth saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment