Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm Anonymous

I've tried blogging before. I've even tried blogging anonymously before. It hasn't worked out in the past, I'm hoping that this time I stay committed. You see, I want to write a book. I have no deadline, no limit to when this has to be done. But I need a jumping off point, and I think a blog is the best forum for me to do that. And the circumstances that I'm in have led to this being a super top secrety type blog.

I've lived an interesting verynearlytwenty years. At two weeks old I was handed out of a window to an aunt while my diabetic mother, who was recovering from a c-section, fought off her psychotic mother. I've moved more times than I can remember. I'm known to run away from problems, but I can't do that anymore. I'm a single mom to a daughter who is just learning to crawl. The man whose name is on her birth certificate is an alcoholic and a convicted felon. There are some things I won't discuss on here, mainly to maintain our anonymity.

When I was in highschool my father left my mom for a man. Less than two months later, my stepdad had moved into the home my parents bought to raise my brother and me in. My dad lives a lifestyle I don't understand. And there are things in his life that I don't want to be part of mine. The same applies to my stepfather.

The name of this blog has no special meaning. It needed a name and I looked to my right and saw one of my daughter's toys, a striped pony. For the sake of our privacy, in this space she will be called 'Sadie'.

I know this hasn't been cohesive at all, and I'm sure there will be more rambling posts to come, but run-on sentences are my specialty and I always like a bit of background information on my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment